Thursday 2 August 2007

Today. Fun part begins.

I got off of my lazy ass, after the dog annoyed me.
The last update was actually done ages ago, well a few days back.
Today I cut some of it! In otherwords, practice with a dremel for the first time... ON THE REAL THING! YES! It did go wrong, slightly, luckily I have the grip of a titan.

See those ugly shiny silver bits? That's where my dremel either sliced part of the metal off or scratched the paint. Not good.


Then I used my trusted internet tool... GOOGLE! For advice, and now I hit it again, I used it for keeping the paper, when tracing the image, still. Now I used it to mask the lines! Yay! More work but the cuts are near perfect, the new ones that is. But they still need sanding, luckily the cuts I made earlier I could allow to be slightly rigid as they're part of her school top.


No comments: